GeoToolkit™: Industry-Standard Libraries for Developing E&P Subsurface Data Visualization
Watch INT, AWS, Bluware, and Interica as we discuss our innovations to modernize the seismic workflow.
There is significant value to be unlocked in more intelligent and efficient utilization of E&P data. With seismic data occupying 80% of total storage, there are significant efficiencies to be realized in how this complex data is utilized. Today, there are significant digital solutions that allow for more improved subsurface decisions, more time for E&P professionals to focus on innovation, and lower costs.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to develop a seismic data landscape to consolidate and avoid converting/duplicating seismic data by enabling OSDU OpenVDS and Seismic streaming
- How to upgrade seismic data and remove non-productive time “wasted” on file operations
- How to make the subsurface workflow more efficient
To learn more, request a free IVAAP demo and one of our sales team will reach out to you.
With more data migrated to the cloud than ever before, creating interconnected platforms that integrate seamlessly is key to maximizing end-to-end geoscience workflows.
By working together with TGS, we have rethought the user journey and simplified the user experience to optimize data exploration, review, and purchase in the AWS cloud.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- Interoperability is key to creating fully integrated solutions with deeper insights, all in the cloud
- Advanced data visualization can significantly streamline workflows and reduce time to decision for end-users
- An improved user experience maximizes customer stickiness
- Partnerships from AWS, TGS, and INT within the OSDU Data Platform can help you accelerate your digital transformation in the cloud and expansion into new energies
Interoperability between OSDU applications, Landmark and IVAAP work together seamlessly in the AWS cloud
Data from Landmark Engineers Data Model (EDM™) published in the OSDU data platform is consumed by OSDU native applications like IVAAP to empower search, exploration, visualization of energy data, and launch of additional workflows. True interoperability is the vision of OSDU.