INTViewer 5.1 introduces a much enhanced cross-plot capability, advanced picking functionality, improved interface for indexing data and several new and exciting plugins.
- Cross-Plots have been enhanced with histograms, trend lines & statistics, cursor synchronization and multi-well capabilities.
- XSection windows, horizons can now be colored by attribute. Out of plane picks can also be displayed.
- Added Enhanced horizon picking options.
- Added Well log window profiles to select and color curves automatically.
- Added Histograms for horizons and pointsets.
- The seismic indexer and seismic transposer tools have been redesigned for easier use. 2D lines can be indexed for faster access and cursor synchronization between XSection and Map windows.
- The color palette was improved for a cleaner look and feel.
New Optional Plugins (accessible from Tools → Download Plugins)
- ZgyData plugin to read Petrel seismic datasets (on Windows only).
- Horizon Attribute Extraction plugin to analyze and visualize properties and statistics along a single horizon, or in windows defined by or between horizons.
- Mineral Rights plugin to manage exclusion zones in seismic data for maintaining compliance with subsurface license restrictions.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ReleaseNote.html document located in the installation folder. For an overview of API changes, click here.
We believe that you will find this version of INTViewer more functional, more stable and easier to use. If you have suggestions for new functionality or ease of use, please contact us at email@example.com. To report errors, please use the Help->Get Support option in INTViewer.