What’s New in 2019?
- Oracle Java 11 and OpenJDK 11 are supported.Use Oracle’s latest runtime or reduce costs by migrating to OpenJDK’s free version.
- Contour maps have been added to horizon and grid surface map visualizations.
- An option to perform partial transpositions has been added — this saves disk space by decimating the number of samples transposed.
- The format of XGY files has been modified to include additional metadata such as the projected coordinates to WGS84. This format is backward compatible with older versions of INTViewer.
- The INTGeo plugins now support IVAAP for seismic and wells posted to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Amazon S3, and Google Cloud Storage.
- The reservoir plugin supports .GRDECL reservoir files.
- Saving to a 2-byte signed SEG-Y format requires clipping parameters.
- Go to http://sites.google.com/a/geotoolkit.net/intviewer/intviewer-platform-and-modules/overview-of-api-changes-in-intviewer-2019 for an overview of API changes.
- High DPI laptops — When using INTViewer 2019 on high resolution laptops, override the high DPI settings as instructed in Help → Help Contents → Known Issues → DPI.