This release adds new features and improves performance for visualization of complex data on everything from desktops to mobile devices.
- Axes inside data plot area (to save screen real estate) were implemented.
- The tile cache was added to improve performance.
- GeoToolkit.NET was migrated to Framework 4.0.
- Multi-threaded processing implemented to improve performance.
- New deviated track functionality was introduced.
- New visuals (Bitmap log and 2D Log were added).
- Curve segments and symbols can be colored individually depending on data source.
- Headers can be aligned to top or to bottom.
- Variable depth step for trace samples was introduced.
- 16 million color mode in seismic is now supported.
- Hardcopy with printer resolution was implemented.
- HSV color interpolation added.
- New display mode “linear deviated schematic” was implemented in addition to compressed deviated schematic.
- Caliper curve and clipping was added to schematic.
- Measured depth axis was added.