INT, the leading upstream data visualization software company based in Houston, seeks an experienced Software Developer for our office in Pau, France, to continue our steady growth. This position will focus on web-based, scientific applications and development of 2D and/or 3D specialized graphical applications. You’ll work alongside skilled, passionate developers in a challenging, collaborative, open environment. You’ll hit the ground running, working on projects that have real impact from your first day in the office.
For more than 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, and many others.
Seeking graphics software developer for the energy industry to focus on the development of high-level specialized graphical applications.
Developer should be able to:
- Design, develop, enhance and support applications
- Interact with clients on support issues and definition of future business needs.
- Software design, development, integration, and testing
- Work with business clients to identify business requirements
- Provide technical expertise in the evaluation of software solutions
- Troubleshoot applications
- Solve and respond to client requests
- Technical lead (depending on experience)
- Minimum of a Bac+3 in Computer Science/Information Systems or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a related position (a plus)
- Fluent English
- Geosciences knowledge (a big plus)
- Git, containers (Docker, Podman)
- Cloud computing : Azure, AWS
- Numerical analysis, data science, advanced scientific knowledge, a plus, at least some scientific curiosity
- OpenGL or webGL, a plus
- Small, technical team
- Regular lunch-and-learns (professional development)
- A great culture, diversity, transparency. We don’t close doors.
- Great benefits: bonus plan, complementary health care.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.