Location: Pau, Nouvelle-Anquitaine, France
About the job
Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and many others.
We're seeking software developers to focus on the development of high-level specialized graphical applications.
The developer should be able to:
- Design, develop, enhance, and support applications
- Eventually, interact with clients on support issues and definition of future business needs
Complete diverse development tasks and projects based upon business priorities:
- Software design, development, integration, and testing
- Troubleshoot applications
This role is an ideal fit for a versatile professional who is passionate about programming and has the following background:
- Minimum of a Licence in Computer Science/Information Systems or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a related position (a plus)
- Fluent English
- Geosciences knowledge (a plus)
- Java desktop application development: Java / Swing / OpenGL
- Git, maven
- Container technologies (Docker, Podman)
- Cloud computing: Azure, AWS
- Numerical analysis, data science, advanced scientific knowledge, a plus, at least some scientific curiosity
INT is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
- Small, technical team, une très bonne ambiance de travail.
- A great culture, diversity, and transparency. We don’t close doors.
- Great benefits: bonus plan, complementary health care.