Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, and many others.
INT is seeking a Quality Assurance Test Specialist for testing of our high-level, specialized graphical applications. Work includes manual and automated testing of those applications, developing test plans and cases, and partnering with our development team to deliver the customer’s vision.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts
- Perform manual testing for test cases that are not automated
- Develop and update test cases for new features/functionality
- Improve existing test cases as an ongoing and as-needed basis
- Report application bugs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in oil and gas preferred
- Experience testing Web Applications
- Experience with Load and API testing a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with writing test documents (test plans, test cases, and test reports…)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required
- Experience in the following software:
- Selenium Web Driver
- Java Oracle and Open JDK a plus
- TestRail Test Management Tool
Headquartered in USA (Houston, TX), INT has a global presence with offices around the world. For more information, visit www.int.com.
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.