INT, the leading upstream data visualization software company based in Houston, seeks an experienced Project Manager to continue our steady growth. This role will partner with talented developers to deliver on the client’s vision and provide a positive experience from beginning to end. You will manage complex projects in an agile environment while maintaining communication with multiple stakeholders, and assuring a successful delivery of the project within budget and timeline.
- Provide end-to-end project management, including delivering projects on time, within budget, and ensuring quality standards are met
- Scope project requirements, noting goals, constraints, and limitations
- Qualify and document client requirements
- Communicate project plans and all changes to relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility
- Prepare budget and monitor the projects ability to stay within budget
- Schedule and lead client meetings as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects in an Agile environment
- Participate in meetings that may impact delivery
- Ensure proper project completion, such as lessons learned and completion of all documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas sector for drilling/production software/IT is a must
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a must
- Adept with Agile/Scrum/SAFe (Scaled Agile) methods, CI/CD concepts, Software Release management, and Software Quality metrics.
- Experience with Agile tools like Rally, JIRA, Agile Manager, and prior experience as Scrum Master.
- 4-year degree required with a major in computer science preferred
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Able to manage multiple software development projects of various sizes through the complete development cycle; strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analysis and problem-solving
- Self-motivated and decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and resolve competing demands
- Able to listen, analyze, influence, and negotiate. Able to use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goals