Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and many others.
INT is seeking a Graphics Software Developer for the oil and gas industry. This role is an ideal fit for a versatile professional who is passionate about programming.
The Java Developer will be focused on development of high-level specialized graphical applications:
- Work includes design, development, enhancement, and support of those applications
- Requires interaction with clients on support issues and definition of future business needs
- Complete diverse tasks and projects based on business priorities:
- Adding or enhancing features
- Investigating and fixing defects
- Contribute to building of processes
- Peer code reviews
- Providing technical expertise in the evaluation of software solutions
- Software design, development (programming) and testing (full SDLC)
- Troubleshooting applications
- Solving client support requests
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree- Computer Science/Information Systems or related discipline
- Experience with Jira or other tracking system preferred
- Experience with Jenkins preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Java development required
- SQL experience desirable
- Ability and willingness to contribute to team projects as well as individual tasks.
- High level of initiative and problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in written communications as well as verbal
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.