Front-End Software Engineer II
Location: Houston, TX
About the job
Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and many others.
- Work with software engineering and project managers
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions for data visualization
- Provide technical expertise to clients when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge of system design, design patterns, and full SDLC
- 3 years of experience developing large-scale and complex web applications
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience programming in Java, Python, C#, or C++
- Experience with Canvas / WebGL / Three.js
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.