INT is looking for a well-rounded Sales Account Executive to support its steady expansion of its software portfolio into cloud visualization and digital transformation in the Energy industry. This position will cover our North American territory and will work with some of our global partners.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will manage all aspects of the sales cycle with existing and new customers. You will be expected to:
- Build relationships and understand customer business needs to provide appropriate products or solutions
- Define sales and growth strategies toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives
- Identify opportunities and build credibility with customers
- Utilize your product and domain knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customer
- Business Development Management:
- Manage existing book of business to meet or exceed assigned sales quota
- Identify opportunities and prospect for new business
- Manage and plan accounts
- Articulate and deliver value proposition
- Negotiate and close deals
- Manage momentum through the sales cycle
- Establish rapport with customers and maintain communication
- Travel as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-8 years minimum experience in selling technical solutions and software
- 5-8 years minimum experience in E&P (Exploration and Production)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas
- Experience selling software and consulting services engagements
- Remote sales team experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- A high level of professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
Headquartered in USA (Houston, TX), INT has a global presence with offices around the world. For more information, visit www.int.com.
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.