Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and many others.
INT is seeking a Support Engineer to provide customer support for a wide range of products. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and interfacing with internal teams as well as some experience in testing. We’re looking for someone who is a quick thinker, is proactive, and has strong problems solving and communication skills.
- Providing technical support to end users
- Creating tickets and following up with developers
- Managing the support workflow and prioritizing appropriately
- Mentor and guide customers on INT software
- Working alongside Project Management team to ensure customer’s vision is met
- Troubleshooting issues; working with development team to identify root cause
- Identifying and analyzing bugs
- Provide input for product documentation and make recommendations based on customer feedback
- Timely documentation of issues and actions
- May support QA team when need arises
- Assist with manual testing and reporting bugs
- Assist with documenting test cases
- Report testing results to Test Manager
- Minimum 4 years of software development or testing experience in the Oil and Gas sector for drilling/production software/IT
- 4-year degree required with a degree in computer science preferred
- Good working knowledge of installing and managing applications on Windows. Experience with Linux operating systems preferred.
- Experience working with cloud data
- Experienced using Jira ticket management
- Strong task management
- Proactive mentality with customer
- Conflict management
- Strong communication
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.