Over the last 30 years, INT has led the way for technological developments in upstream data visualization. We’ve been pioneers in using the latest languages to develop high-performance, high-impact graphics. We were one of the first to develop in HTML5, and we are using our experience to help our clients navigate their complex digital transformations, taking their data to the cloud, adding value, and maximizing impact. We have strong, long-lasting partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, OSDU, and others. Our clients include most of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and many others.
INT, the leading upstream data visualization software company based in Houston, seeks an experienced Project Manager to continue our steady growth. This role will partner with talented developers to deliver on the client’s vision and provide a positive experience from beginning to end. You will manage complex projects in an agile environment while maintaining communication with multiple stakeholders and assuring a successful delivery of the project within budget and timeline.
- Provide end-to-end project management, including delivering projects on time, within budget and ensuring quality standards are met
- Qualify and document client requirements
- Scope project requirements noting goals and all relevant information
- Prepare budget and monitor the projects ability to ensure we stay within budget
- Communicate project plans and all changes to relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Schedule and lead client meetings as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects in an Agile environment
- Participate in internal meetings to ensure proper communication on deliverables
- Ensure proper project completion, such as lessons learned, cost analysis, and completion of all documentation
- Stay conversant with INT’s product offerings with current updates and releases
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas sector for drilling/production software/IT is a must
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, is a must
- Adept with Agile/Scrum/SAFe (Scaled Agile) methods, CI/CD concepts, Software Release management, and Software Quality metrics.
- Experience with Agile tools like Jira and prior experience as Scrum Master is a must
- 4-year degree required with a major in computer science preferred
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Able to manage multiple Software Development projects of various sizes through the complete development cycle; strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analysis and problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and resolve competing demands.
- Able to listen, analyze, influence, and negotiate
INT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job, not to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.